- Contemporary enterprise village comprising new homes with employment buildings and local work spaces
- An education campus for primary, secondary school and further education students.
- Excellent transport connections, including high quality pedestrian and cycle routes, direct access to MetroBus and a potential rail halt (station).
- A garden village with homes set within generous green corridors leading to a new park
- Vibrant high street with local shops, cafes, a pub and flexible work spaces, as well as a new primary school, all within walking distance of residents.
- Traditional village values and aesthetic.
- Informal streets and squares leading to the village green
- Small local shops and a primary school within the centre of a walkable neighbourhood
We need your views & ideas
We are actively seeking community involvement, thoughts and feedback. We will be holding liaison meetings, workshops and exhibitions to make sure the views of local people are incorporated into our plans. You can register and feedback here for more information.