- A smaller residential led village with excellent access to Bristol city centre
- Primary and secondary schools are central to this community
- Some mixed used development located on South Bristol Link Road.
- A new garden neighbourhood with more secluded feel, integrated with countryside and parkland
- Market square and high street offers local services for the community
- Streams and valleys are a defining element of the open space.
- A busy village centered upon the A38, acting as a catalyst for regeneration of the A38 corridor and a modern transport boulevard
- A mix of retail and commercial uses capture passing trade.
We need your views & ideas
We are actively seeking community involvement, thoughts and feedback. We will be holding liaison meetings, workshops and exhibitions to make sure the views of local people are incorporated into our plans. You can register and feedback here for more information.